Everyone!! After years and years, Paint Tool SAI is finally getting an upgrade! Go try the Paint Tool SAI 2 beta!
Just a few of the new features:
- 64 bit/multi-core support
- Font tool with text layers
- Bigger canvases! Up to 100,000 x 100,000px canvas size for 64 bit
- Bigger max brush size (up to 5000px)
- Circle and line rulers
- Perspective ruler (guide lines for 1 - 3 point perspective)
- Select/edit multiple layers at once
- Upgrade for free if you already have a SAI 1 license
Paint Tool SAI is my number one recommended art program for digital painters and this just makes it even better! The new font tool and canvas size limits, especially, should make it so much easier for people trying to make comics.
This is still in beta, so it’s untranslated and has some bugs. But it’s still great news! Go try it out!
are you fucking kidding me?! FONT TOOL? PERSPECTIVE???
CIRCLE AND RULERS???????
Holy mother of god
in tribute to this post, have some more color palettes that i’ve been keeping locked up for a while, hehe
It felt like it took Edgeworth about three seconds to get there
So I was at a thrift store and I see this little cat lamp.
I was like “Aye yo, no homo, but ya’ll are fuckin’ adorable.”
So I bought the lil’ guy and took him home to plug him in.
Then I was like “No.”